Elote serves fresh, innovative Mexican food using local
products and sustainable practices in the heart of downtown Tulsa.
At Elote, we strive to serve you amazing food every day by using the freshest ingredients available.
We know how difficult it is too eat healthy, fresh food in our busy lives.
We are dedicated to making that easier for our customers.
Fresh ingredients enable us to deliver tasty, healthy, filling food straight from our kitchen, right to your plate. We do all this while limiting negative environmental impact through green practices including:
• Meats organically grain fed and raised in Bixby, Oklahoma
• We Compost! Our produce remnants are composted to nourish the community gardens at Newsome Community Farms.
• All To Go plates, forks, knives and napkins are 100% biodegradable and made from sugar beets and corn instead of Styrofoam.
• All printing is done on 100% recycled paper
• All food is free of unnecessary fats, relying on fresh herbs and spices for outstanding flavor
We support local farmers and vendors including Natural Farms, Three Springs Farm, Highland Dairy, Pancho Anaya Panaderia, Curtis Restaurant Supply, Conrad Farms, Lucy’s Tortillas, Java Daves Coffee, J-M Farms, Cheatwood’s Honey, Thirst Wines, Marshall Brewing and Newsome Community Farms.
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Email us at: email@example.com
The first and only restaurant in the state to be certified platinum by the OTRD's ECO program. The nation's largest bar built from 100% reclaimed materials featuring the only live luchador wrestling in the state.